Plant based, traditionally made gelatin flakes derived from red algae. These flakes dissolve readily in boiling water to form a gelatin. Agar is the basic ingredient in kanten, a popular Japanese dessert. Use it anywhere a thickening agent or gelatin is called for. Ingredients:Agar agar flakes (gracilaria and gelidium) Macrobiotic, Vegan, Gluten-Free
- ☛ PLANT BASED
- ☛ DERIVED FROM RED ALGAE
- ☛ USE ANYWHERE AS A THICKENING AGENT OR GELATIN
- ☛ MACROBIOTIC, VEGAN, GLUTEN-FREE
- Binding: Misc.
- Brand: OHSAWA®
- Product Group: Grocery
- Product Type Name: GOURMET_FOOD
- Manufacturer: GOLD MINE NATURAL FOOD CO.
- Publisher: GOLD MINE NATURAL FOOD CO.
- Studio: GOLD MINE NATURAL FOOD CO.